Hello and welcome to Our Manchester English blog, our school blog. We are English language students and we created this blog to share our class projects with you. Enjoy the page ♥

Friday 13 March 2015

Something I’m passionate about

     I am really passionate about shopping. I have loved shopping since I graduated from high school because all most women interesting about shopping at this age. I enjoy it, because it is a very interesting, I can go with my sisters together and spend fun time, I love to see every new product in shops and sometime buy anything I want or not. It also enjoy because when I am go shopping, I am walking two or more hours without I tried so I do exercise with shopping.  My country don’t find more place to spend free time of women so the most place to enjoy of free time is shop.

1 comment: