Hello and welcome to Our Manchester English blog, our school blog. We are English language students and we created this blog to share our class projects with you. Enjoy the page ♥

Monday 16 March 2015

Something I’m passionate about



I’m really passionate about cooking. It’s started when I was a child. I used to sit in the kitchen and I saw my mother spending a lot of time preparing food for our family and I tried to help her and I learnt from her a lot of things. When I Cook I can clear my mind, be creative and enjoy my time. I like everything about cooking, buying the gradients, tasting new spices and decorating the meal after I finish. The best thing is seeing my family enjoy my dishes and spending good time talking and eating on the same table.




            
Sarah                                                                                         

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, Sarah :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple essay write
    other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

    ReplyDelete