Hello and welcome to Our Manchester English blog, our school blog. We are English language students and we created this blog to share our class projects with you. Enjoy the page ♥

Friday 13 March 2015

Something I am passionate about

  I am very fond of drawing logos. I have been drawing logos nearly 15 years. I was about 15 when I did special research in what is the relation between organic diseases and psychiatric diseases. Then, I supported it by some creative drawing and images. After that I got a first student in my school to do interested research in difficult field. And I attractive some people in how to drawing that graphics “it is strange and amazing” they said. After that I discovered myself in this strange drawing and I tried always developing my skill.  I am crazy about that because it takes me out of world when I started to draw and imagine for long time and forget everything around me.      

1 comment: