Hello and welcome to Our Manchester English blog, our school blog. We are English language students and we created this blog to share our class projects with you. Enjoy the page ♥

Friday 13 March 2015

Something I’m passionate about


Something I feel really passionately about is cooking. My grandmother was keen on cooking she used to be an excellent cook in our whole family. I learnt making some simple food when I was 12.  I interested cooking because it makes me happy when I saw my family loved what I made and tested. Also cooking is helping me to discover new dishes by mixing some kind of vegetables and meat do not mix as usual.  Also it gives me a chance to cook a healthy food especially for my children because in today lifestyle children eat lots of harmful food such as sweets and crisps. Therefore, parents must prepare a suitable food for their children healthy.

1 comment: